Region Salzburger Saalachtal
Lofer, the central village in the Pinzgauer Saalach valley, is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. In the winter as in the summer there is a large choice of activities.
We also organize trips with our guests, for example toboggan evenings, torch hikes in the snow or cycle and hike tours.
In the direct surroundings
- The gorges of Seisenbergklamm, Lamprechtshöhle, Vorderkaserklamm
- The open air swimming pool of Lofer and the swimming pool of Unken
- Kneipp facilities in St Martin and in Lofer
- Maria Kirchental in St Martin, a nice pilgrimage church (with a toboggan run in the winter)
- The Loferer alps and lots of other ones
A few kilometres farther
- The city of Salzburg
- The open-air museum of Salzburg
- The castle of Hellbrunn with the water games and the zoo
- The salt mines of Salzburg and Berchtesgaden
- The artificial lakes of Kaprun
- The Gossglockner high alpine road
- The waterfalls of Krimml
- The ice caves of Werfen and the castle of Hohenwerfen
- The Köning lake and the Eagle´s nest
Wellness and relaxation are not to be forgotten - we have got an interesting offer in the surroundings, for example the thermal baths Rupertus in Bad Reichenhall and various wellness, sauna and massage possibilities.